Where can I pay a moving violation ticket?

If it is a parking ticket from the Town of Orange Park contact the Orange Park Police Department at (904) 264-9565. For other tickets from Clay County Sheriff or Florida Highway Patrol, contact the Clay County Clerk of the Court by phone at (904) 269-6317 or visit them on the web atClay County Clerk’s Office