I do not believe I ran a red light. Where can I go to view my images and video?

You can view you images on any computer with an Internet connection.  Log on to www.violationinfo.com . To log on to the site you must enter the Notice Number and the PIN Number located at the top of you Notice on Violation.  If you do not have access to a computer you may go to any Public Library and access their computers at no charge.