How do I pay a Notice of Violation?

Online:  Web address is on the Notice of Violation, By Mail – check or money order with the coupon from your Notice.  Do Not Mail Cash.  Pay by phone w/ Credit Card. Call toll free 1-866-225-8875 between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday. There is a convenience fee of $4.00 at the time of credit card payment. If you have any questions, call Customer Service toll free at 1-866-225-8875